Sunday, May 12, 2013

Girl gone.... wild?

I want to move away. Part of my is absolutely terrified of moving away because I've lived in the same town for all of my life. Part of me wants to go live in a big city where no one knows my name or my story. There are times when I love my life here where I am right now, but there are times like now when I don't. Right now, I want to forget about everyone. I want to go to some strange city and just make a new life for myself. That's part of the reason why I wanted to go to college in a different state, so I could be a complete stranger where NO ONE will know who am. I can break my reputation as the girl who is quiet, who doesn't talk, who's shy because I'm really not.

I'm pretty sure I have social anxiety but would I really act the same way if it's not with people I have grown up with my WHOLE life? I want to be the new person. I want to be the fun version of myself for once. I want to see what kind of people will really be my friend if I was thrown into a random city.

I guess I just want change and a chance to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment