Friday, April 19, 2013

I wish....

I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life.


I am quite the indecisive person and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I'm starting college soon, but that doesn't mean I know anything about my life. I have no idea what I want to do. Where I want to go. What I want to be. I don't know anything. I will be a small tiny fish in the big ocean of life and that scares me.


I wish I knew. I wish there was a sign that just said "Be a doctor" "Be a lawyer" "Be an artist". I wish someone would just tell me what to do with my life because I have no clue. Frankly, I would be okay with anything because I know I won't like my job if I can't travel but I know I want to make lots of money. There is no compromise for me. That is exactly why I can't make a decision.


I wish life was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment