Saturday, January 19, 2013

Be in a FUN relationship

By fun, I do mean fun. I don't want another relationship where we discuss our future together and everything because right now, i seriously still feel like if I had another relationship like that, he's going to end up hurting me and crushing my soul.

Which is why I want a fun relationship. I guess thanks to my first relationship being pretty serious, I wasn't able to have the kind of experimental relationship that I have wanted all along. I want a cute relationship. I want a fun relationship. I want us to just randomly decide to go pig out on McDonalds or randomly go get coffee. I want spontaneous. I want fun. I want cute. I want easy.

I wish I could have one of those. I just want an easy relationship. Who knows, maybe an easy relationship will develop into something more. I don't know. I just want to start off with fun and cute and ugh.

How many of you actually get what i'm talking about? Sometimes, i don't even know what I'm talking about. Ugh. I just want a relationship because sometimes I need someone who will be there for me. Someone I can just be the random person I am with.

No comments:

Post a Comment