Saturday, November 24, 2012

New changes

I've decided to not actually make stars but just to wish. I'll record my wishes here because I have a lot of them. To be honest, I am just too lazy to write it down and take pictures and everything. Sometimes my wishes are stupid and sometimes they require lots and lots of thought, but this blog will just be a place for all of them.

You'll see the true ME behind all my wishes. In my opinion, the random wishes will be the most entertaining because it's me. I'm one of the most random people there are and I like to rant so.... yeah, not sure how to end that sentence. Just letting you guys know that i'm formatting things differently (mainly no more pictures).

There will be one more post that will have pictures, at least for a little while. That's because I wrote it a long time ago. This is what I mean. I have batches of wishes that stem from my super depressing times but I don't like having so many posts in one day so I write them all and then I save them and publish them a different day. With this new, unformulated way of writing and posting, I won't have to hold myself back. I still have a few pictures that I haven't written posts about yet, but meh. I'll get to them when I get to them.

Peace out wishers and dreamers

No comments:

Post a Comment